Jump to...


General [Back to Top]
Q:Can we submit multiple County User Request forms for our county? Answer
A: Yes. For example, you could submit one form for fiscal users and one form for program users.

[ Link ]
Q:How can we get another County UserID Request form?Answer
A: Please call the PCG Customer Service Center at 1 (866) 315-3747 to request one.

[ Link ]
Q:If we have more than ten users for our county, can we add lines to the County User Request form?Answer
A: Yes, you can add lines for extra users.

[ Link ]